Frequently Asked Questions
About Kid Pointz
What resources are available on Kid Pointz?
Kid Pointz is a unique online resource center for parents, specifically focused on child behavior. We like to think of ourselves as the "instruction manual" that all parents wish they had to help with the wide range of child behavior stages, issues and questions that every parent faces as their children grow and develop.
Kid Pointz provides a variety of different parenting approaches and solutions, so parents can find the ones that work best for them and their families. All of the information and resources on Kid Pointz is realistic and practical - so parents can turn around and start using it immediately.
Kid Pointz includes all of the following child behavior content, resources and tools:
- Printable Behavior Charts - Hundreds of charts in a variety of great designs, for everything including general behavior, potty training, chores, homework and more.
- Parenting Articles - An extensive library of expert parenting articles with practical tips and advice on a wide range of child behavior questions and issues.
Is Kid Pointz free?
Yes, all of the content, resources and tools on Kid Pointz are available for free.
What is the Points System? How does it work?
Our online Points System is a fun, interactive and easy way to help improve and motivate good behaviors in your kids. It's free and allows you to:
- Set up customized rules, chores and behaviors that you want your kids to follow
- Assign points for each
- Track and monitor behavior
- Provide rewards
How do I contact Kid Pointz?
You may contact us at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
How do I print charts, tools or certificates properly?
If your chart or behavior tool does not print properly, it is likely because your printer or printer driver is having difficulty properly interpreting the PostScript language sent to it from the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Here are a few things to try:
- After you select Print, clicked on the Advanced Tab of your printer driver. Look for the "Print as Image" selection and check the box and then try to print. The image below is an example of an Advanced tab from an HP printer driver. Your printer driver advanced tab will likely look different, but you should be able to select a "Print as Image" on your driver.
- Try printing from a different printer if you can. We have found this incorrect printing issue to be printer driver specific and varies based on printers, drivers and manufacturers.
- If the image still will not print, try upgrading to the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If all else fails, please email us at [email protected] with which chart or tool you are trying to print and we can email you a jpg of the chart to use instead of a PDF.